Raspberry Oreo No Bake Dessert is a recipe you must try! Enjoy layers of fresh raspberries, Nutella cream, Oreo cookies, and raspberry cream. These bite-sized treats can be made quickly.
- 3 tablespoons Powdered Sugar
- 2 tablespoons Nutella
- 1½ cup Fresh Raspberries (180 grams)
- 5 ounces Oreo Cookies (150 grams)
- 8 ounces Whipping Cream (240 ml)
1. The Oreo cookies should be pulsed in a food processor until they resemble crumbs. Place aside.
2. Whip the cream and sugar powder in a mixing bowl until stiff peaks form. Put half of the whipped cream in an other bowl. Utilizing an electric whisk, combine the remaining whipped cream with 1 cup of fresh raspberries.
3. In the second bowl containing the whipped cream, add the Nutella and mix to blend.
4. Assemble the desserts using Oreo crumbs, raspberry cream, Nutella cream, fresh raspberries, and a garnish of fresh raspberries.
5. A minimum of one to two hours should pass before serving.
1.This recipe is simple to double.
2. Before serving, be sure to thoroughly chill these in the refrigerator.
3. This recipe can be prepared in advance, making it ideal for gatherings.
4. They last up to 3 days in the refrigerator.
5. I advise against using frozen fruit. They leak a lot of fluids as they thaw, which would turn the cream considerably too watery.
6. You can use heavy cream in place of whipping cream. The cream ought to include at least 30% fat (the higher the fat the better).