These no-bake chocolate-topped peanut butter bars are for you if you enjoy the flavor combination of peanut butter and chocolate. These peanut butter bars can be prepared in about 30 minutes and are delicious! Most of these items, if not all of them, are probably in your cupboard.
Cook Time 0 mins Total Time 25 mins
Why this recipe works
Non-baking recipes are simple and delicious at any time of year. These peanut butter bars are a year-round treat, but they are especially great in the summer when you don’t want to turn on the oven. Additionally, because they can be made so quickly, they are ideal for last-minute teen requests or unexpected company.
- 1 cup unsalted butter melted
- 2 cups animal cracker crumbs or vanilla wafers, graham crackers, etc
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 1/2 cups creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 10 oz semi-sweet chocolate chopped
Things You’ll Need
- Food processor
- 13×9 baking pan
How to Make Peanut Butter Bars
To make it easier for you to picture how to prepare this recipe, we’ve provided step-by-step pictures and directions.
1. The first four components should be blended in a mixer or food processor until smooth. You can also use a large bowl and a Wireless Electric blender to blend well the ingridients.
2. Pour into a 13 by 9-inch baking dish.
3. Melt the chocolate and peanut butter together for the topping in the microwave for one minute. Stir. If not entirely melted, heat for smoothness in intervals of 10 seconds.
4. On top of the peanut butter layer, spread.
5. Dessert should be chilled for about an hour in the fridge or 15 minutes in the freezer. Slice into bars, then serve.