This recipe is from the Cooking Tree, which is called as the No bake Cheese Bread, and we’ll show you how to prepare this delightful recipe from scratch!
How to make the No Oven Fry Pan Cheese Bread Recipe
In this article they used chewy, tasty string cheese to make a cheese bread in a frying pan. Compared to mozzarella cheese, string cheese is more flavorful, tasty, and easy to mold.
If you have a large frying pan, you may bake many items at once. Just be sure to cover it with a lid to ensure complete cooking. It’s fun to tear it apart and eat it, and a slice of bread is a snap!
Prep Time: 30 Minutes
Cooking Time:14 Minutes
Nutrition facts: 200 calories 20 grams fat
- 300g Bread flour
- 1 Whole egg
- 40g Unsalted butter
- 12 String cheese
- 170g Warm milk
- 30g Sugar
- 3g Salt
- 4g Dry yeast
1. Combine sugar, salt, and yeast into warm milk (about 40 degrees), then add flour, eggs, and mix with a spatula.
2. To make the dough smooth, add butter and knead it for an additional 10 minutes with your hands.
3. Put the dough in a basin, wrap it in plastic wrap, and let it rise until it has doubled in size. Round it after cutting it into quarters. Cover with cling wrap and set aside for about 15 minutes to ferment.
4. Remove the gas from the dough, roll it out long, place the sliced string cheese on it, softly push it, and squeeze the dough together with your hands to cover the cheese.
5. Roll it into a spiral form, wrap it with cling wrap, and leave it to ferment for around 40 minutes.
6. Put the dough in the pan, coat it with a thin layer of oil, wipe it clean with a kitchen towel, cover it with a lid, and cook it over a very low heat for 6-7 minutes.
7. After flipping the dough over and re-covering the lid, cook the dough for a further 6-7 minutes before removing it.
8. Set aside and let it cool.
9. Tadaaaa! Here’s your No bake pan fry Cheese Bread. Enjoy it with coffee!