Have you ever wondered if it was possible to know who viewed your Facebook profile? If so, a few easy actions will help you track down your online stalkers. There are now two methods you can use to discover which friends are looking at your Facebook profile.
Here’s how you can see how many persons view your profile:
- Go to your profile and you can see the three dots on your profile. Click on it.
2. Scroll down and click the Turn on professional mode
3. Now go back to your profile and click the View tools
4. From there you can see the Professional mode guide
5. Click the Insights
6. Now, it will prompt you with View Insights, click on that
7. It will show you your Profile Overview, click the See Details
8. There you go, you can see how many Profile Visits
Is it possible to detect stalkers? How can I find out who visited my Facebook?
Well, Facebook has not before offered this feature. But because of the Cambridge Analytica scandal, acquisitions linked to data theft, and user privacy concerns, Facebook now lets users know who has visited their profile. So, Yeah! Nowadays, stalkers are simple to locate. This article answers several questions about how to discover who visited my Facebook profile in 2022.
Keep reading to the very end!
How can I find out who saw my Facebook profile while using a mobile device?
Use iOS on your mobile device? Then, follow the instructions below to learn how to find out who has visited your Facebook profile.
- Go to Facebook and sign in.
- Click on the main drop-down menu’s three links.
- Access Privacy Shortcuts.
- Hit the “Who visited my profile” button (see image below)
Given that it’s a recently introduced function, if the procedures above don’t help you, you can try using various iOS apps like “Social Fans,” which will let you see who is viewing your Facebook page.
You can utilize the aforementioned techniques to discover who viewed your Facebook profile on a mobile device after downloading this software from the iTunes store for all iOS devices.